There are many things that remind you of the fall and winter season. A gas log fireplace is one of these things that automatically makes you get in the holiday spirit. Best of all, these systems are functional and can make your living spaces cozy and attractive. Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air in Dayton, OH can help you with your system, whether you need fireplace repair or are looking for a new addition to your home.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best technicians in the business. That’s because we pride ourselves on providing trustworthy and reliable services to our neighbors. Customers keep coming back because they know we put their comfort first every single time.
Enjoy a green way of heating your home with radiant heating service.
Benefits of Installing a Gas Log Fireplace
Gas logs are perfect for homeowners who want the coziness and aesthetics of a fireplace without having to go through the hassle and mess of firewood. These are made to look like real wood, without all of the downsides of a wood burning fireplace. There are many options for you to choose from so that you can get the look you’re going for. Here’s what makes them a good choice:
- Less mess and maintenance: You don’t have to worry about soot and blockages when you have one of these units. This means no chimney sweeping or cleaning. Best of all, you don’t have to chop or purchase firewood.
- Safe: These options are safe because you don’t have to worry about pieces of burning log escaping from your fireplace.
- Efficient: You’ll get to enjoy more warmth from these systems than from traditional wood-burning methods which means more efficiency and lower costs.
Signs You Need Gas Log Fireplace Repair
Your gas log fireplace might be your favorite appliance in the home. It’s elegant and keeps you warm when the weather chills down. Unfortunately, like with every system, there may come a time where you need to schedule repairs. Here are some signs to look for:
- Problems with your pilot light: Just like a furnace, your gas log fireplace has a pilot light. If your pilot light keeps going out or isn’t the right color, call us right away.
- Strange odors: If you smell rotten eggs or sulfur, it’s a good indication you have a leak. Evacuate your home and call a professional right away.
- Switching on and off: If your fireplace won’t stay lit, it could mean a variety of things are wrong with your unit. The battery could be worn out, dirt build-up, or a faulty thermopile.
Is your furnace acting up? If you can’t wait, call us for same-day furnace repair.
Why Work With Us
We take the time to listen to your concerns and wants. Then, we offer you personalized solutions to your problems. Whether you want a new look for your home, or need to get your heater functioning again, we can help. We have the experience to work with a variety of systems including gas log fireplaces. When you work with us, you’re getting:
- Knowledgeable technicians
- Same-day service
- Flat-rate pricing
- A+ BBB rated company