Regardless of the type of plumbing project you have, we here at Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air can help. We have over 30 years serving Dayton and beyond with expert commercial plumbing repair. Call us today with your plumbing problem.
If your industrial water heater isn’t keeping up with demand, contact us for water heater repair.
Things to Look for When Hiring Commercial Plumbing Contractors
At Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air, we know that you have many choices here in Dayton, OH, when you need to hire a commercial plumber. However, to get the best service for your money, look for the following qualities to ensure you get the job done right the first time.
- Experience – Of course, new companies can do good work, but, because time is money, it’s essential that the job is done correctly from the start, and will pass inspection. That’s why it’s better to hire a plumber with years of experience serving industrial clients.
- References – Reliable contractors have references and willingly share them with potential clients.
- Licensing – Hiring a commercial plumber that’s licensed and insured in the state is a must to ensure the highest quality work. Licensing and insurance protect both you and the contractor and ensures that the work is up to code.
- Service After The Fact – Can you rely on your contractor to provide regular maintenance on the plumbing? Find one who does so you won’t have to worry about things breaking down.
- Warranties – Look for a contractor that stands behind their work either with a warranty or a satisfaction guarantee.
You can get better tasting and healthier water by contacting us about our water filtration services.
Signs of Industrial Water Heater Failure
There are few worse things than for an industrial water heater to fail in a commercial application. Whether it’s a restaurant, apartment complex, mall, church, or whatever, no hot water means a lot of unhappy people. Fortunately, the typical water heater gives off signs when it’s on a downward spiral. Watch out for:
- Cloudy or rusty water
- Water that doesn’t get as hot as it used to
- Strange noises like banging coming from the tank
- Insufficient hot water
Whether you have a simple repair, need a new water heater, or have a major issue on a commercial scale, you can rely on Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air and here’s why:
- We’re veteran-owned and operated
- We offer free estimates
- We deliver personalized solutions for your problem
- Our flat-rate pricing means no surprises on your bill