Don’t let your heating system leave you shivering when the cold months roll around. Your Dayton, OH HVAC specialists at Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air will be there for you when you need furnace repair service. If your furnace won’t start, we can get to the root of the problem to get you back to enjoying the creature comforts of your home.
We are an A+ BBB rated company because we put your needs first. You can enjoy a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Call us for same-day service when you just can’t wait for the job to get done.
Is your air quality suffering? Your filter could be the culprit. Schedule a filter replacement service.
Common Signs You Need to Call a Furnace Service Company
Some signs of needing to call a furnace contractor are obvious, such as your furnace not firing up. However, other more subtle signs that repairs are needed aren’t always as obvious. Keep the following signs of furnace repair in mind, so that you’ll know when to call us and avoid a heating disaster:
- High bills: A sudden increase in your utility bills could be due to an inefficient or ineffective unit. This could be caused by a variety of issues, including mechanical, and electrical.
- Strange noises: Bumps, screeches, or any unusual noises are a good sign that something isn’t working right with your system. Check your furnace and then give us a call.
- Poor airflow: if you notice that your home isn’t heating up, or that there is weak air flow coming from your vents, it could be a problem with your fan, motor, belt or other component.
- Cycling: If your unit is cycling on and off quickly, it’s a good sign your furnace is on the verge of a breakdown.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Tune Ups
If you want to keep your heating system running as it should, scheduling regular furnace maintenance is a must. It’s absolutely vital to keeping your system running efficiently. Here are some of the benefits of getting your system serviced by the professionals at Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air:
- Increased airflow: We remove any blockages and change the filter to increase air flow.
- Lower costs: You can enjoy reduced energy bills when your system is functioning like it should. A properly working furnace stays efficient.
- Avoid breakdowns: Having a professional check your system means they can identify any lurking problems that could lead to a costly repair down the line.
- Safety and comfort: You’ll have peace of mind knowing that a professional serviced your system and got you prepared for the cold winter months.
Past the point of repairs? Call us for professional furnace installation.
Why Work With Us
Having to deal with a big repair can put a dent in your day and wallet. Our team is here to assist you in getting the right help and care for your system. We make it hassle-free so you don’t have to spend your whole day worrying about a repair. When we’re done, your system will work like now. Plus, you get to enjoy all of the benefits of working with our team including:
- Flat-rate pricing
- Knowledgeable technicians
- Financing options
- Same-day service