There are many choices when it comes to home heating and cooling. There are furnaces, boilers, AC, radiant heating, and more. What some homeowners may not realize is that there are systems that can serve a dual function. A heat pump is one such system. If you want to know more, contact Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air in Dayton, OH. We can inform you of all of the benefits and assist you with installation or repair.
Customers enjoy our service from start to finish because we strive to make every experience great. Our repairs are always accurate and you’re working with an A+ BBB rated company. We are here to help you with all of your heating issues.
Enjoy ambient heating throughout your home with radiant heating.
What is a Heat Pump?
Some homeowners don’t know what a heat pump system is and what kind of benefits it could offer. Once you find out what this unit can do, you might consider installing a heat pump in your home.
- This unit serves two functions – it can heat and cool your home.
- This unit works best in milder climates where the temperature doesn’t drop below 25 degrees.
- These systems have lower running costs.
- This unit can last up to 40 years with proper maintenance, however, they generally last around 20 years.
Signs Your Heat Pump Needs Repair
Having the peace of mind that your unit is ready for the cold weather can save you a lot of hassle. That’s why you may want to be on the lookout for signs of trouble before your system has a breakdown. Here are some signs you should call us:
- Strange noises: Strange noises that you haven’t heard before are usually a good indication that something is wrong with your system. Groaning or rattling could be a sign that your unit is in need of repair.
- Cycling: If you notice that your system is cycling frequently, your unit is not working as it should.
- Reduced heating power: If your unit isn’t keeping you comfortable, it’s a sign that something isn’t quite right.
- High utility costs: If your utility costs are skyrocketing, your heating unit could be the culprit. If you notice it’s running less efficiently or you’re not as comfortable, give us a call right away.
Considering other energy-efficient options to keep your home warm all winter? We also provide boiler services, radiant heating and more.
Why Work With Us
If you’re looking for a company that can offer you peace of mind, choose Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air. We are standing by to assist you with reliable heat pump services. We stand by our work so if you’re not totally satisfied, give us a call. We’re happy to come out to your home and assist you. Enjoy the best parts of our company including:
- Flat-rate pricing
- Free estimates
- Same-day service
- Knowledgeable technicians