There are many options to choose from when it comes to heating your home. One of those options is radiant heating. There are a variety of benefits you can enjoy from this system. If you’re looking to learn more, or already have your mind made up, contact Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air in Dayton, OH. We are the experts when it comes to home heating and can offer you solutions based on your needs and wants.
We are an A+ BBB rated company. We strive to bring you accurate and reliable radiant heat service. If you’re looking for a trustworthy radiant heat contractor, look no further. We’ll get the job done for you.
Looking to add a cozy touch to your home? Call us for gas log fireplace service.
What is Radiant Heating?
Radiant heating is a system that supplies heat directly to your floor or panels in the walls of your home. There are several different types of these systems, some that are powered by warm air, some by electricity, and others that are powered using hot water. These systems function in the same manner; by circulating hot air or water under your floor or behind your walls to heat your home.
There are many advantages including:
- Green sources of energy
- Easy maintenance and upkeep
If you’re interested, contact us. We can have your radiant heat installed so that you can enjoy the cold winter months with ease.
Signs You Need In Floor Heating Repair
Radiant heating is a great option for homeowners wanting a cozy, comfortable feel in their home. Like with every system though, there may come a time where you need to repair your existing system. Here are some signs you should give us a call:
- You notice damage to your walls or flooring. If you have a water powered system, look for wet or warm spots on your floors or walls.
- Pressure changes can be a sign of trouble. For a properly functioning system, the PSI should be around 10-25. If you have a leak, you’ll notice that it’s much lower.
- Increased utility costs. If you notice that your water or electric bills are suddenly skyrocketing, have a professional check out your heating system to rule it out as a cause.
- Dripping or leaking noises can mean that your system has a problem. Call us at the first sign of trouble.
Is your boiler giving you trouble? Call us for boiler repair today.
Why Work With Us
We take pride in our work and it shows. Our customers appreciate our attention to detail and the tailored solutions we provide to their problems. We work diligently to make sure you’re getting the services you need so you can enjoy total home comfort. When you work with our team of experts, you’ll experience:
- A+ BBB rated services
- Flat-rate pricing
- Same-day service
- Easy financing options