If your current heater is having trouble keeping your home and family warm, it may be time to think about having a new furnace installed. Furnaces that are 10 or 15 years old operate inefficiently by modern standards which means you could be draining your pocket in energy costs. Don’t worry, Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air has got you covered with fast same-day service.
If you’re looking for a furnace replacement company with reliable, trustworthy service, call us. Our customers keep coming back because they enjoy our services and our attention to detail. We get your furnace installed fast so that you can get back to enjoying your home.
If your system is suffering poor air flow, fix the problem with our filter replacement service.
Replacing vs. Repairing Your Furnace
If you’re experiencing trouble with your furnace, you might be wondering whether it’s time to replace it, or if a simple service call will do. It could be difficult for homeowners to recognize which service they need. Here are some things you should consider:
- The age of your furnace: Your system lasts anywhere from 15-20 years. If it’s getting up there in age, replacing altogether may be the more cost-efficient option as you will have to sometime soon. If you have a younger system, repairs will do the trick most of the time.
- Frequent repairs: if you’re constantly calling us for repairs, it may be time to try something new. Repair costs can add up so if your system isn’t working for you, it may be time to make the switch.
- Increased costs: If you’ve noticed that your utility costs have suddenly shot up, it could be due to an inefficient furnace. Newer furnaces are leagues ahead in efficiency than those manufactured 10 years ago.
Professional Furnace Installation
Installing a new furnace is definitely something you do not want to DIY. This is a difficult job and you want to make sure things are done right so that you can enjoy your system for many years to come. Here’s what you can expect during the process:
- Planning: We send one of our technicians out to your home to run a load calculation. This tells us what size your furnace should be and which models best suit your needs. We never guess or skip over this important step.
- Installation: Once we have the right system for you, we remove your old unit and clean the area. Next, we install your brand new system and make sure all connections are in place.
- Quality Control: Finally, we check to make sure everything is working as it should. We inspect the system fully to ensure it’s running perfectly. Then you can enjoy your new unit!
Keep your living area cozy- consider installing a gas log fireplace!
Why Work With Us
Working with us means peace of mind. We take pride in delivering accurate repairs so that you don’t have to stress. Our experience is hassle-free so you can sit back and relax while our professional and knowledgeable technicians handle the job. Customers choose us time and time again because we offer:
- Flat-rate pricing
- Same day service
- Emergency options
- A+ BBB rated company