Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air is one of the most trusted 24 hour plumbers in Englewood, OH. Our residential plumbing contractors provide fast, professional, and effective residential and commercial plumbing services. Our mission is to exceed your expectations and give you full satisfaction. From prompt service to licensed and trained technicians, we make sure you’re getting the very best home services. You can have total peace of mind when you call on us and we are available for 24 hour plumbing repair!
We won’t stop until you’re satisfied. We offer an array of plumbing services from hot water tank replacement to blocked drain repair. No matter what the job, big or small, we can get the job done in an accurate manner so you can enjoy stress-free plumbing.
Want to see what your neighbors think? Visit our reviews page.
The Importance of Hot Water Heater Maintenance
Some systems in your home don’t require much maintenance. However, if you have a traditional tank system water heater, you’ll need to keep maintenance at the forefront. Sediment build-up has a lot of different effects on your system but it can really cause issues for you down the line. Here are some important maintenance tips to keep your water heater working like it should:
- Turn the temperature knob on your system to off
- Open the pressure relief valve found on your system
- Connect your garden hose to the drainage spout
- Turn on the water and allow the system to flush
This effectively removes sediment build-up from your tank. If you’re not sure how to do this yourself, call us. Our trained technicians can make quick work of your regular maintenance and ensure everything is working efficiently and effectively.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains
Clogged drains can put a damper on your day. You use your drains very often and having them unavailable can ruin your daily routine. From cooking to cleaning, you rely on clear drains. You can prevent blocked drains by:
- Purchasing a drain strainer: These are metal or plastic mesh pieces that cover your drains and prevent large items from getting inside. These are cost effective and easy to use.
- Watch what you flush: Whether it’s your toilet or your drains, you need to be careful of what gets flushed inside. Unresolved food, large wads of toilet paper,coffee grounds, grease, paint, and more can all lead to clogs.
- Regular cleanings: Whenever your drains are getting gunky, pour hot water and detergent or vinegar and baking soda down your drains to clean it and eliminate odors.
Want to learn more about how to keep your drains clog-free? Visit our blogs page.
Emergency Plumbing Service
We know that emergencies never happen at a convenient time. Knowing who to call when things go awry can give you peace of mind. Luckily, we are your local water heater and drain cleaning company and we’re standing by 24/7 to assist you. We work hard to keep you satisfied, no matter the time of day. If you simply can’t wait for a repair, call us now. You’ll get:
- Flat-rate pricing
- Same-day service
- A+ BBB rated service
- Knowledgeable technicians
- Easy financing
- And more!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription