We make sure your system is prepared for anything. Before the cold weather rolls around, we have you covered with furnace tune ups. Once the warm weather is here, we stay on top of it with central AC repair. If you want a company that does it all, look no further than Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air in Vandalia, OH. We are working diligently to serve you and even offer 24 hour heating and AC service. No matter the issue, our expert team has a tailored solution ready to assist you.
Want to know more about what your neighbors thought of our service? Visit our reviews page now.
When Should I Replace My AC
If you’ve tried central AC repair, but your system is still giving you trouble, it may be time to install an AC. We make the process easy for you with professional sizing, removal, and installation. If you’re on the fence about whether you need it or not, here are some considerations:
- Lack of cold air: One of the most obvious signs is a lack of cold air. If your AC doesn’t get you as comfortable as it used to, this is a good sign your unit is at the end of its useful life.
- Age: A system that is older than 10-15 years is bound to start giving you problems. That’s true for systems that have had regular maintenance. If you haven’t been maintaining your system, and it’s getting up there in age, it may be time to consider a new one.
- Cost: This is likely the most important factor for most homeowners. Cost means that if you’re spending a ton on repairs, or your monthly costs have just gotten too high, it may be a good time to replace your system.
Common Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Your furnace keeps you comfortable all winter long. If you’re having an issue, it may soon become apparent that you are in need of a repair. Here are some signs you should look for before calling us:
- Spike in utility costs: This is a good sign your system is working harder to keep you warm which is a good indication your unit isn’t functioning as efficiently as it should.
- Strange noises: Bangs, screeches, and clunks are always a bad sign. Your unit shouldn’t be making noises that are loud enough to disturb your day. This could be a sign of a broken fan, belt, or other issue.
- No warmth: perhaps the most obvious sign, if you’re not comfortable and your home isn’t heating up, it’s time to get an expert out to your home.
- Frequent cycling: Cycling on and off is a sign your furnace is having trouble keeping up. Call us right away.
Learn more about our mission to serve you and visit our about us page today.
Emergency AC and Furnace Repair
Having your HVAC system check out when you need it most is a recipe for disaster. You’re uncomfortable, your whole day comes to a halt, and everyone is in a bad mood. We can remedy that with hassle-free emergency service. You don’t have to wait until a convenient time to get your home back up and running. We do the hard work for you whether it’s early morning or late at night. Working with us means:
- Flat-rate pricing
- Free estimated
- Expert technicians
- A+ BBB rated service
- And more!